Create Search Instace – New instance no show

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Create Search Instace – New instance no show

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Mediapoolen Mediapoolen 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mediapoolen
    Mediapoolen
    Participant

Hi!
    I first ran a testrun of this amazing plugin localy on my computer using MAMP.
    It was a blast!

Getting it to work on the intended WP-account however proved difficult.

I installed the plugin 4.5.5. on my WP-account (version: 4.3.1–sv_SE)
    No problems there…

But when i created the Search Instance id cleared (search form sucssesfully addad) but it was no where to be seen???

The error check cleared!
    But when clicking Index Table i gett this message: The index table does not exist and cannot be created. Please contact support.

Any ideas??

Regards Andreas

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

It seems like your database account (or wordpress) does not have sufficient privileges to create database tables. The reason why you don’t see the search instance, it’s because the neccessary tables are missing, which should have been created when you activated the plugin.

You have few options here:

1. Create the tables manually. I suggest exporting the database tables from your local MAMP installation and importing them on your server via PHPMyAdmin (or your prefered tool). The plugin uses the following tables: wp_ajaxsearchpro, wp_ajaxsearchpro_priorities, wp_ajaxsearchpro_statistics, wp_asp_index

2. Checking and fixing the database user permissions in your CPANEL. I highly recommend doing this, as many plugins need permissions to create database tables. Then reinstalling the plugin should solve the problem.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Mediapoolen
    Mediapoolen
    Participant

Fantastic!
    You where ofcourse right 🙂
    I now have all the permissions needed.

Thank you so much!

Cheers / Andreas

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.