Cron Job zeros after product import

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Cron Job zeros after product import

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by oMouxtis76 oMouxtis76 3 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    oMouxtis76
    oMouxtis76
    Participant

Hello dear friend.
    The cron job you told me to enable is working good but i am facing a new issue now. While the cron job was working well and indexing i wanted to import some products to my shop with an extesion that i use and the cron job stopped suddenly and everything went back to zero .All the indexed keywords went to zero directly and didn’t restart alone. I had to repress create new index for the cron job to start again. This is the second time it happens. I already deactivated the Index new posts upon creation but is still giving the same result.
    Any ideas? why it does that?
    Kind regards awaiting your reply

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

It may only show 0 if the database query was not able to complete the counting task. Counting rows in the database is actually a very resource heavy task (MySQL flaw), so it may sometimes time out and simply report 0. The index is very likely still all right.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

oMouxtis76
    oMouxtis76
    Participant

Ok is good to hear that. But is it normal for the stats to not show even after 24 hours that i stopped importing products?? Is there any test i can do to check it? Or something in my sql database?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Yes, if it does not show up now, then it probably won’t show up anymore. You can’t really do anything to check unfortunately. This is a general issue with mysql, not your databse. Calculating rows is the issue, unfortunately there is no way of getting around it.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

oMouxtis76
    oMouxtis76
    Participant

Well if its only that the issue of not showing then its fine as long as it’s working in the background. I will be doing some test with my search bar and some keywords after a few days when it will index things. I thought it stopped working and restart the process unfortunately. But no problem i will wait and check again.
    Thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.