CSS issues

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dmillersg77
    Dmillersg77
    Participant

Hello,

I’m having a plugin issue between Ajax and my Gravity Forms range slider. Apparently you two use similar css classes at least that’s what they said. I need both plugins. I’m not sure if you can help because the other company just said they’ll take it into consideration on the next update. No time specified. I need both.

The problem though is when I activate Ajax the slider goes way outside the gravity form where it’s embedded. By outside i mean that the progress bar indicator color that should slide right as you slide the handle and stop at the end of the available bar (that what I call it) just goes outside of it and out of the actual form width. If the form width is 200 pixels wide the slider somehow can go 300 pixels wide.

When I activate them together something breaks. Like I said I need both. Could you help?

I’m dmillersg77 on codecsnyon.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I believe this is not a CSS issue in this case, as all the range slider CSS classes are prefixed and have a specificity to only apply on the search settings box an nothing else whatsoever.
    It is however possible, that the NoUI slider script versions are different, and they override each other. It is however possible to turn off the slider script within Ajax Search Pro, so that the conflict should go away. One the Compatibility & Other settings submenu, open the CSS&JS loading options panel, and turn off this option: https://i.imgur.com/aznlPAt.png
    After that, make sure to clear your site & browser cache. This should solve the issue.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Dmillersg77
    Dmillersg77
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.