This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by
- March 3, 2020 at 12:52 am #26085Participant
The Class Search at the bottom of this page (hidden currently with password: silver) does not fully work.
There is a “Custom Fields” setting set up for the “start_date” field but, while results do properly show it, the filter does not. Results are including all dates.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.March 3, 2020 at 11:18 am #26099KeymasterMarch 3, 2020 at 2:33 pm #26111Participant
We’ve changed it to “after” but the result set still continues to ignore the date selection. It shows classes before the selected date. See attached screenshots.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.March 3, 2020 at 4:22 pm #26118Keymaster
Thank you, there is indeed an issue there. I tested on the back-end preview window, where it works perfectly. Then I investigated the page source, and found that there is an additional element injected as a parent to the date picker field, which should not be there: https://i.imgur.com/dzGl43p.png
The source of that ijection is a custom script within the site footer: https://i.imgur.com/ziNPnxs.png
I strongly recommend removing that, as it changes the behavior of that field, and the search script cannot properly update the field values.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.