Custom Post Taxonomy Not Showing

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Custom Post Taxonomy Not Showing

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    moorewebx
    moorewebx
    Participant

I am able to get the categories for a couple of the custom post types to show but there are two that I cannot get to show. I am able to add them under the front end settings > Categories and Taxonomies but then once I save it the name of the categories go blank.

You can see the problem here: http://www.muddycamper.com/search/ in the search filters it says “”Filter by” then is blank. It works for the others though.

If you need to login to WordPress the login url is here: http://www.muddycamper.com/_owner

Thank you.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I’ve found the problem. One of the taxonomy slugs had a blank space ” ” character in the middle and the drag-and-drop could not handle it. I’ve made a correction on the javascript code, hopefully it will work now.

I’ve moved some terms back and forth for testing, so you might need to re-configure that field again.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

moorewebx
    moorewebx
    Participant

I just checked it and am not having any luck with that. Still showing the same issue. I cleared the cache and am not sure what else to try. Can you tell me which taxonomy has the extra spacing that is causing the problem? I cannot seem to find it.
    Thank you for your help.
    Chris

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Indeed! I digged a bit more and I found a yet unknown issue. It wasn’t a space character, but actually a dash ‘-‘. When designing I set a delimiter to a dash character, so taxonomy names with a dash in cause this problem. It should display correctly now.

I’m including the fix to the upcoming version of course.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

moorewebx
    moorewebx
    Participant

Excellent, that worked. Thank you for the quick support!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

You are welcome, have a nice day!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Custom Post Taxonomy Not Showing’ is closed to new replies.