Custom Taxonomy Search Result

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Custom Taxonomy Search Result

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Skillsrenew
    Skillsrenew
    Participant

We Have been using Your Plugin And Are Finding Some Difficulty In Loading Results.

We Have Created Few Custom Taxonomies and When We Click Specific Options, Instead of Displaying Those Specific Results it is displaying Results For all the taxonomies and Their Options .
    For Example, We Have Created a taxonomy Called ‘Education’ with Options ‘Undergraduate’, ‘Graduate’ and ‘Post Graduate’, Similarly, We have got other taxonomy called ‘Experience’ Which Has Options Such as ‘2 to 5 Years Exp.’, ‘5 to 10 Years Exp.’ and So On….now When We Click Undergraduate Option the Plugin Should Return Only Those Results Relevant to the Selected Option but Instead Returns All Other Results as Well.

Kindly Suggest Your Solution To the Above.
    Best Regards.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

If I understand correctly, then I believe you are looking to disable this option: https://i.imgur.com/sdlE2pI.png

This will make sure that any custom post type objects, that are not assigned to any of the terms of the given taxonomy are excluded from the results.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Skillsrenew
    Skillsrenew
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Can you please add temporary FTP and back-end details? I would like to check on this issue directly as I’m not able to re-create it on my test environments.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.