Delay in Settings triggering search

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Delay in Settings triggering search

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ShawnS52 ShawnS52 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ShawnS52
    ShawnS52
    Participant

Hello again, I’ve seen a new problem occurring on my site and haven’t found anything quite like it in the knowledgebase. Basically these are the steps:

1) Enter a search and the dropdown displays the results.

2) Click into settings and toggle off a Category. The search acts like it updates and the settings panel moves a few pixels. Now the Category is toggled off but the results haven’t changed.

3) Click into the settings and toggle the Category back on. The results update but it is showing the previous search, the one where the Category was first toggled off.

I have tried changing between Regular Engine and Index Table (I use the Index Table by default) and I get the same behavior with both. Thank you again for your assistance!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I believe this is known issue that has been fixed in the latest release. First, make sure to update to the latest version (4.10.5), after that, clear all the site and browser cache and if this was indeed the known problem then it should disappear.

Let me know!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

ShawnS52
    ShawnS52
    Participant

Perfect! That did it, thank you again!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.