Disable search filters depending on other choices

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Disable search filters depending on other choices

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by digim97 digim97 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    digim97
    digim97
    Participant

I have working search engine on site. With the engine you are able to use different kind of filters from settings box.
    The problem is that we want that filters work like this:
    If you choose for example that you want to find post then you can also use filters that relate to that. But if you don’t want to search posts then you cannot use filters that are related to that. There are two attachment picture to this also.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately there is no such option within the settings. The only way to do this is by custom coding. It should not be too difficult though, as you only want to visually disable some parts via selections.
    I usually recommend some custom code if I can, but this might require some decent amount of work, depending on the exact situation. Envato studio offers great freelancers, I think you can find someone there to do this for you.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

digim97
    digim97
    Participant

Okay, Thank you for your reply!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.