display error for custom field dropdown

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support display error for custom field dropdown

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    brentpruitt71
    brentpruitt71
    Participant

i’m attempting to configure your plugin for a client & noticed an issue arise with a custom field display in a single select dropdown menu [Property Type].

The values for the Property Type dropdown are set with the {get_values} placeholder, with an empty value placeholder as the default: ||Property Type**

I attempted to fix the issue by recreating the field with the same settings, but the issue remained. There are no error messages in the logs I have access to.

The display for Property Type had shown correctly until the latest update of ASP. Now it is showing the JSON values for that field.

I’m attaching screenshots of the settings panels and the frontend display to better illustrate the issue, along with the database entry and settings export for ASP.

ASP Plugin version installed: 4.16.3
    Caching: off.

Theme: Avada.
    WP Version: 5.1.2

The Property Type custom field was created with Advanced Custom Fields Pro version 5.8.3

Let me know if you have any questions.
    Thanks!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by brentpruitt71 brentpruitt71.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like as if the ACF field is not properly decoded from JSON, but I cannot replicate the issue. It might be something specific.
    Can you please add temporary FTP and back-end access?
    I would like to check how the fields are getting returned, and why the json is not processed as it should be.
    Thank you!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.