Display problem

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gerryyan
    gerryyan
    Participant

Hi support,

Having a display issue of the output of the “related Posts. Sometimes the layout is displaying in a vertical column instead of a row of four. I have attached a screen shot for you to see what I mean (you’ll have to scroll towards the bottom of the image). Can you help me out with this?

Thanks,
    Gerry

gerryyan
    gerryyan
    Participant

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I disabled all plugins but still had this problem.

I don’t have another theme to try out.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the proper details, it helps me a lot!

I have tried a few pages, but the plugin displays correctly at the moment. Usually, this problem occurs when there is a major, 3rd party javascript error preceedign the plugin output. There is however no error on the output, and the plugin works now – but if you want to make sure to prevent most of these types of errors, you can change this option: https://i.imgur.com/4DerZrp.png

It will load a ‘scoped’ version of the plugin script, which uses a bit more space, but has a better compatibility with errors.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

gerryyan
    gerryyan
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

The image you sent has the Javascript settings as “Minified Scope”. I am not sure if I am suppose to change this as it is already this option. Or maybe you already changed it to that option? Please let me know if I need to change that, and if so, what option should I choose.

Thanks again,
    Gerry

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Gerry,

I have not changed that option, as I have not yet logged in to your site back-end. If it is set to ‘Minified scoped’, then you should leave it that way for now. Let me know if the error re-appears, in that case just send me a link to the page where it is visible.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.