- April 22, 2017 at 8:41 pm #12802
1. How can we open search results in a new tab or window when clicking on the result?
2. Is there a way for each result to reveal those options when control-clicking on the search result (to open the OS options window)? That way, from the search list, I could select multiple results, one a time, opening them in their own tab.
This is essential for the research I do, having the ability to open multiple search results.April 24, 2017 at 10:21 am #12815
1. On the Layout Options -> Results behavior panel you can enable that: https://i.imgur.com/CxvTGIa.png
2. This is not possible, at least not without a decent amount of custom coding. The control-clicking alone is not enough, as there is an additional action needed to trigger the opening of the selected results, perhaps as a right click/open context menu. That is not an easy task to achieve and maintain, given there are many different browsers and devices (including mobile phones).Best,
For customizations, I can recommend wpkraken, they have a dedicated team to work on orders, specifically on WordPress environments.
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
April 25, 2017 at 6:51 am #12842
1. Could you add an option to open in a new tab as well? I almost use that exclusively, as does everyone else in the office.
2. Thanks for the info!April 25, 2017 at 6:54 am #12844
Sorry… I should have tested that first. Opening it does create a new tab (which is a browser setting.)April 25, 2017 at 11:43 am #12851
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.