Display whole page in search results

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Display whole page in search results

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by designpeople designpeople 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    designpeople
    designpeople
    Participant

Hi we are currently creating a pharmaceutical site that shows interactions between different drugs. We are creating a page for each drug as a wordpress post. We would like people to search for that drug (eg codeine) and instead of showing a small description of the search, we want to show the whole post’s content. Is this possible? We are currently using DIVI but i’m happy to use whatever is best to do this.

(NOTE we originally used a different system which relied on JSON table however the client must be able to add content so JSON became too difficult for them to edit. We have since purchased your plugin in the hope that it will enable client to both edit the content and for their customer to see instant content on search rather than have to click on a link to go to that specific page)

designpeople
    designpeople
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Well, you can increase the description length, but keep in mind, that the context of the results is still not the same as if it was displayed on the single results page. It can look different, and some styles may not apply at all – but the text should be there.

If you want, you can apply these additional settings for a possibly better layout: https://i.imgur.com/3LI861A.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

designpeople
    designpeople
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.