Displaying posts and then narrow down by search

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Displaying posts and then narrow down by search

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    larshell
    larshell
    Participant

Hi,

I’m looking to replace my current search plugin on Agenturer.no and perhaps also on our english site https://salesagents.uk (you can see the crurrent filter there by another plugiin right on the front page).

Ajax Search Pro seems like a great option. However there seem to be one major flaw: I can’t find a way to diplay posts (results) on the page pre-search. I would prefer to diplay all the searchable posts up-front on the web-page and then users can use your search bar and filters to narrow down the posts to what they are looking for.

It seems like Ajax Search Pro only shows the search filters – and you’ll need to conduct a search before seeing posts?

I hope I’m missing something as your plugin looks great otherwise.

Best regards
    Lars Hellestrae

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Lars!

I believe you are looking for the auto populate feature. It looks something like this demo.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.