Displaying x – x results of x

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Displaying x – x results of x

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    thenetking24
    thenetking24
    Participant

In another thread, I asked about an issue with the “displaying x – x results of x’ and you said it would not function the way I am anticipating.

As I headed to your site today to ask another question, I see your demo is outputting this message as I anticipated.

I was able to use javascript to get this functioning the way I needed, but don’t understand how I’m seeing it work on your demo how I expected but and not able to do so on my end?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

As you can see on the demo page title, that is an example to combine the plugin with the Elementor WooCommerce products widget. That widget is part of the Elementor Pro plugin package (that is doing the output the plugin just does the filtering). That is a feature we had been working on for quite some time now, and it was rolled out about a week ago.

You can find the related documentations for them here:
    Elementor integration
    Elementor Posts Widget filter
    Elementor Products Widget filter

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.