Divi theme integration

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    support_panda78
    support_panda78
    Participant

Hi,

How to integrate the ajax search to the divi theme? Is there maybe an article or forum regarding this? I used the replace the default theme search but did not work. I tried to put the shortcode in the header and it kinda work but its throwing error

TypeError: Cannot read property ‘1_0’ of undefined
    at Object.isDuplicateSearchTriggered

here is the link with the search in header
    https://www.sundsits.de/impressum/

screenshot
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/qq1c16if0ywzxn3/Screen%20Shot%202020-09-17%20at%2011.35.34%20PM.png?dl=0

Regards,
    panda

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

That would work perfectly fine, but the plugin script is not loaded on the page there, as well as some localization variables are also missing from the page. This happens when either the wp_footer() or wp_header() is missing from the theme files, or there is some sort of an asynchronous script loader feature enabled, but not functioning correctly.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

support_panda78
    support_panda78
    Participant

Hi,

I am using wprocket plugin to combine javascript files, if combine javascript files is disabled the search will work. I noticed if I am logged in the ajax search will work with all settings enabled in wprocket, any idea why its behaving like this?

Regards,
    panda

support_panda78
    support_panda78
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

The plugins registers the scripts and localizes them as per wordpress guidelines, please ask the WP Rocket support about that, as the cause of issue is from their side.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Ajax Search Pro for WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.