double loading pages

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sergio
    Sergio
    Participant

Bonjour,
    Avec le pluging activé les pages de mon site se rechargent. Je l’ai remarqué car j’ai un site d’annonces avec compteur de vues qui augmente de 2 à chaque visite d’une annonce.
    Si le pluging est désactivé tout rentre dans l’ordre.
    Le pluging d’annonces s’appelle AWPCP. C’est son développeur qui a trouvé le problème. Après un test il m’a envoyé une capture d’écran que je vous donne en pièce jointe.
    Je ne parle pas anglais donc je vous traduit mon message avec google translate.
    Merci d’avance pour votre aide à ce sujet.
    Bien cordialement
    Serge Delplanque

——————————-
    Hello,
    With plugin enabled the pages of my site are reloading. I noticed it because I have an ad site with a view counter that increases by 2 each time an ad is visited.
    If the plugin is disabled everything goes in order.
    The ad plugin is called AWPCP. It was his developer who found the problem. After a test he sent me a screenshot that I give you as an attachment.
    I do not speak English so I translate my message with google translate.
    Thank you in advance for your help with this.
    Best regards
    Serge Delplanque

The ad plugin developer’s message
    “I Was not reliable to figure out what exactly, something we aim Serge’s website is Causing the page to try to load Itself, so That every time you visit an ad, the browser Makes Reviews another request is the background to the same URL, causing a second visit to be counted.

It happens on other pages too. Here I loaded the homepage using the URL https://delsergine.com/?nc=current-url . The screenshot below shows that another request is made to that same
    screen shot 2019-02-18 at 8 30 09 pm
    It seems that the browser is trying to render an image from that URL, but I could not find the IMG element that that request to be made.”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sergio
    Sergio
    Participant

Traduit du français à l’anglais avec google translate. Translated from French to English with google translate.

Hello
    Thank you for ignoring my request. The problem did not come from your plugin, I was confused. He is now resolved.
    I’m sorry for the inconvenience.
    I must say that your plugin is just great.
    I would not fail to return if needed.
    I wish you a good day.
    Best regards
    Serge

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.