Doubt about preselected subcategory on archive page and problem

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Doubt about preselected subcategory on archive page and problem

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by jordi82 jordi82 3 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    jordi82
    jordi82
    Participant

See this video so you can see better my last message: https://www.loom.com/share/aae7d318c54248ca8c0bf413248c4b15

As you can see in the video, on “Legumbres, pasta y semillas”, should only show 1 product, but if I clic on other “Alimentación” subcategory in megamenu, and change to “Legumbres, pasta y semillas” using radio button, appears 5 products instead of 1…the same for the other subcategory

Regards!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I think I know what is causing it, it came up just yesterday, I believe this is the same issue.

Can you please try getting the state URLs via this function call in the browser console:

var id=1; 
    ASP.api(id, 'getStateURL').replace('?p_asid=', '?asp_ls=&p_asid=')+'&asp_s=&asp_id='+id;

..and then replace it within the menus, it should resolve the problem.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

jordi82
    jordi82
    Participant

Hi Ernest!

Correct now it works 🙂

Regarding my other question, is it possible for the radio buttons to have an option that is “See all”? Or call her in any way

It is to avoid to name the parent category, since it is repeated in the header.

Regards!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Sure! It should be possible via this interface: https://i.imgur.com/AdN1VSR.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

jordi82
    jordi82
    Participant

Hi Ernest!

Many thanks!

Regards!

jordi82
    jordi82
    Participant

Hi again Ernest!

I reopen this thread again because for some reason now the url you sent me to filter by category doesn’t works:
    var id=1;
    ASP.api(id, ‘getStateURL’).replace(‘?p_asid=’, ‘?asp_ls=&p_asid=’)+’&asp_s=&asp_id=’+id;

I’m trying to add a new category and when I used this url to filter correctly no works. I am attaching a video so you can see what I mean.
    https://www.loom.com/share/79123149baa64c0fbc8569890195d3eb

I hope you can help me, regards!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Try this variation:

var id=1;
    ASP.api(id, 1, 'getStateURL').replace('?p_asid=', '?asp_ls=&p_asid=')+'&asp_s=&asp_id='+id;
    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

jordi82
    jordi82
    Participant

Hi Ernest!

It works many thanks 🙂

Have a nice day, regards!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.