Draft Products

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    l.mavromatis
    l.mavromatis
    Participant

Hello, I have a question.

Can I exclude from search the draft products when I am logged in as administrator?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you want to include draft products in the results by default and exclude them when you are logged in? May I ask why, because I am not sure I understand the reason.

By default draft products are not displayed in ther results, only published post types. Is there an issue somewhere?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

l.mavromatis
    l.mavromatis
    Participant

Hi,

I am sorry for the late response.

First of all, yes, draft products are not displayed in the results but displayed in the suggestion products.
    For example in the e-shop ‘e-toolshop.gr’ if you search for this product ‘642031’ (which is draft), displayed in the suggestion products.

Is there an option to change that?

And second, if I am logged in as administrator in the e-shop and searching for the same product (642021) displayed in the the results and in the suggestion products.
    Ιs it possible to have the same function for draft products? That is, they should not appear in the results and recommended products, whether you are a logged in user or not?

Thank you

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sure!

Make sure only the “publish” post type is entered to be returned here: https://i.imgur.com/oLIc3GE.png
    By default it should be publish only. With that nothing else than published products should appear to every user, regardless if they are logged in or not.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.