Dropdown settings styles not working

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Dropdown settings styles not working

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by teapoet9 teapoet9 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    teapoet9
    teapoet9
    Participant

Hi,

I’m unable to make changes to the dropdown settings CSS styles. There seem to be very few options that change — really only the font color, icons, and the checkmark color. The background, shadow, borders, and scroll bar don’t seem to show or change.

I’ve been able to make some changes on Theme Options > Settings and Icon Dropdown, but very few. Perhaps could I have a Javascript conflict or is there a setting somewhere that I’m missing? It’s difficult for users to know that there are hidden filters, that they have to scroll down when the background remains white with no border and scroll bars don’t appear. See attached.

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

In case you have the options drop down in “block” display mode, then some of the styles (like background, font color etc..) will not apply, as it’s better inherited from the theme – and users usually prefer changing that via custom CSS with the theme styles.

You can try the following CSS if you want to add border to the whole area:

.searchsettings {
        border: 1px solid #e6e6e6 !important;
    }

or for individual fieldsets:

.searchsettings fieldset {
        border: 1px solid #e6e6e6 !important;
    }
    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

teapoet9
    teapoet9
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.