Elementor Live-Load changes layout

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Elementor Live-Load changes layout

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    braino65
    braino65
    Participant

Hello. I am trying to figure out what I am missing in combination with elementor and your plugin.

I followed your instructions from here: https://documentation.ajaxsearchpro.com/elementor-integration

And the search results are showing perfectly. but once i unselect a checkbox for live-loading the results are having a completely different layout. do you have an idea what I am missing?

you can for example try “gew” as a search term to receive many results.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you for the details!

Can you please send a link to a page where this configuration is visible? I tried to find it, but I can only get the header search. Thank you!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

braino65
    braino65
    Participant

when you press enter from the header-search you will get redirected to the search results page and there it is

braino65
    braino65
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thank you!

For the second search bar (sidebar filters, search ID=2) the elementor class was not set correctly.

However, I still rather recommend using the settings shortcode for the results page instead of a second individual search bar – as clicking the search settings on the second search will initiate a completely new search process for the second search bar.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.