- March 29, 2022 at 10:01 am #37328
I am using Ajax Search Pro and it is great.
I have 3 questions, but only the first one is really important.
1. I am using Ajax Search Pro with Elementor posts element.
However, I am only using dropdown filters, so the search bar is hidden.
After selecting a field in the dropdown, the Elementor becomes opacity 0.4, which is good… but not quite enough.
I want to show a loading icon somewhere… since the search bar is hidden, it is not visible.
Is it possible to show the loading icon somewhere else instead of the hidden search bar?
2. How can I make Ajax Search Pro run faster? I know there is a big search (over 900 reviews) but is there a way to make it run faster? Now it takes about 5 seconds to load results, I would like to take it to at least 3. Any tips to make it run faster?
3. I am also using https://www.dynamic.ooo/. It has an element called dynamic posts. When I add the class to it, it does turn 0.4 opacity like it would work… but it doesn’t. Any idea if you have compatibility with them? PS I also asked this question to the https://www.dynamic.ooo/ developers 🙂
Thank you!March 29, 2022 at 12:44 pm #37333
Thank you for your kind words!
2. This documentation will help you with that. In Elementor filter case the whole page needs to be loaded for the plugin to fetch the contents, so it very highly depends on the server response time, not as much on the overall search performance.
3. 3rd party widget may not work unfortuantely. The Elementor core posts widget uses certain hooks to give access the query, and if those hooks are not present (and they are usually not) in that other widget, then it will not work.Best,
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.