Elementor post search problem

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Elementor post search problem

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mchouvel
    mchouvel
    Participant

Hi,

I have a problem with the plugin. Everything was working well when the website was first launched and I didn’t change any parameters since.

Now, when I change a category with the selector, it only shows one post and the template is totally broken (see screenshot). Same with the search bar.

I use the Elementor post widget live search. The WP is a multisite and the problem is the same on all of them.

Thanks a lot for your help,
    Martial

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the details!

I opened the page editor and saved the page again. It seems to have resolved the issue, so I’m guessing there was something left in the cache which conflicted. Now it’s cleared and should be all right.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

mchouvel
    mchouvel
    Participant

Hi,

You changed the pagination to numbers which indeed solved the problem for that kind of pagination. But the problem is still the same with the Infinite Scroll pagination as well as the Load on click.

Can you check that ?

Thanks,
    Martial

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

I must have done it by accident, I didn’t even notice, sorry about that. I thought I saved without a change. That explains the problem though.

Those have known issues unfortunately. Newer Elementor versions use different methods to load the results and there is a very good chance they will not be supported in the future because of that. We are in contact with some developers, but so far no luck to make them work in every single case.
    In the upcoming release it is addressed, but still not a 100% functional unfortunately. They may add a hook point to change it later on, that will most likely be the solution to it. Until then all we can try is fix/patch, but it’s not a very reliable solution.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.