Elementor Posts Widget Won't Update

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Elementor Posts Widget Won't Update

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I’m using Elementor Posts Widget here: xxxxxx

When I search for something, the results won’t show up in the widget (it does look like it refreshes the results).

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

– Are you using and 3rd party elementor extensions – that may add additional options/fields to the native posts widget? Modded posts widgets may not work.
    – Can you try completely turning off all layers of cache, to see if not the aggressive cache is preventing the override?
    – If there are any Elementor related search/filter or other search plugin active, please try de-activating and trying again.

I suspect this might be either a 3rd party script or cache issue. If you try a completely random phrase that should not yield anything on the results page, then Elementor does not seem to react whatsoever, try for example: https://*****elters.com/?s=asdasdasdasdasd

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Anonymous
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Anonymous
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.