Elementor/Woocommerce ajax search conflict on category pages

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Elementor/Woocommerce ajax search conflict on category pages

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ghislain09
    Ghislain09
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m having difficulties with the filtering on product category pages. I have checkmarks for category selection and some textbox for custom fields created with Metabox.io.

I made a videos showing the problem i’m facing: https://www.loom.com/share/fbcb104fb0414097a9e570ff058e3c26

Basically, I can make the live ajax filter work on both the “all products” archive page and the product category archive pages.

Thank you.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Filtering category or other taxonomy archive pages is not possible. The filter feature only works either on a single page, with the products widget, or on the search results page.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Ghislain09
    Ghislain09
    Participant

Hi Ernest, thanks for the quick reply.

I actually made it work by using the Elementor Archive widget instead of the Posts widget. Now the filtering is working on all archive and category pages.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

That is actually a great solution. They must have added support for the posts/products widgets to work on archive pages, I didn’t know that until now 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.