Empty Search line and Mobile Q

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Empty Search line and Mobile Q

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    KteMediaTV94
    KteMediaTV94
    Participant

Hi,

I have embedded the Ajax search on this page. http://www.kitereisen.tv. I have a few more questions about this:

1. If you leave the search line blank and then click on the search button, you will get an error message. What should I do?

2. How to deactivate the Result list for mobile? Only the search term should be entered and forwarded to the result page. The result list should remain displayed on the desktop.

3. How can I increase the performance of the result list?

Best regards denis

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

1. It’s a bit hard to tell, it could be a theme or .htaccess rewrite rule related issue as well. If I simply visit the search results page without triggering the search, with an empty phrase, then I also see the message.
    If you want I can investigate this via FTP access, but you can also try increasing the number of characters to 1, so that the empty search is not triggered.

2. You can turn that off here.

3. This documentation section should help you with that.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.