Eror : The plugin table(s)

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Eror : The plugin table(s)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ferdisarikaya7
    ferdisarikaya7
    Participant

Hello there;

Eror : The plugin table(s) are missing, or could not be created! Please check this article to resolve the issue.

I tried uploading via Installing via the Plugin Manager and Installing via FTP, did not

ferdisarikaya7
    ferdisarikaya7
    Participant

Are you going to help?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you for the proper details, it helped a lot.

The problem was, that when the plugin tried to check if the tables were created, the wordpress core returned the lowercase name of the database tables, while the original names were in lower and upper case as well. This caused a mismatch and it falsely returned.

I have made a correction in the code via FTP to ignore the case, now it works as expected. I will make sure to include this fix in the upcming release, so you don’t have to worry about it anymore.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

ferdisarikaya7
    ferdisarikaya7
    Participant

Thank you very much

ferdisarikaya7
    ferdisarikaya7
    Participant

Hello there,
    The last action made damaged the “header” section of the website and returned from the backup. now I’m getting a “plugin table (s)” error. When editing, if you type the screenshots and comments, the theme designer will post them.

ferdisarikaya7
    ferdisarikaya7
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have made the change again, it should be fine now.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.