error created by wmpl_lang and polylang_lang definitions

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support error created by wmpl_lang and polylang_lang definitions

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    revenuespark
    revenuespark
    Participant

The following errors are prolifically produced by your plug-in right now, thousands per hour.

PHP Notice:  Undefined index: polylang_lang in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/classes/ajax/class-asp-autocomplete.php on line 67

PHP Notice:  Undefined index: wpml_lang in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/classes/ajax/class-asp-autocomplete.php on line 65

– Steve Eldridge

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

Thank you for letting me know. I was able to re-create the issue on certain conditions.

To fix it, simply replace the wp-content\plugins\ajax-search-pro\includes\classes\ajax\class-asp-autocomplete.php file contents on your server with this via FTP.
    Before editing, please make sure to have a full site back-up just in case!

Let me know if you need help with it!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

revenuespark
    revenuespark
    Participant

Ernest,

I’ve backed-up the files and system and replaced the text in class-asp-autocomplete.php.

So far the error has not returned to the error log. I’ll check in again in a few hours to see if any other actions trigger the errors but it looks like we’ve fixed it.

Thanks for the quick action.

– Steve Eldridge

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

Thank you for letting me know, I will inlcude this solution then in the next release.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.