error index table

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    evanshi21
    evanshi21
    Participant

i install on this site automotive wordpress plugin, aftr install the ajax search pro plugin and configure it i cannot use the function “add new listing” because is showing this error.

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /home/automark/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/etc/indextable.class.php on line 681

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you for the proper ticket description and the login details.

Looks like something was triggering a “save_post” event, where the WPML language was returned incorrectly, and was causing this problem. I fixed it via FTP and I’m also adding this fix to the upcoming release, so you don’t have to worry about it.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

evanshi21
    evanshi21
    Participant

great thank you

evanshi21
    evanshi21
    Participant

on this website, if you type in search “kia” you will see like 10 cars that say the same becaues actually are 10 cars with same features.

i know this would be a custom development but i would like to know if you can do it and the cost estimate.

Basically i would like to know if is possible when someone write KIA, the system just show like “kia rio” and link to the kia rio results of automotive plugin

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Unfortunately I cannot do customization requests, I’m sorry.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.