Error Message in Debug

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vfontjr
    vfontjr
    Participant

I have been completely unable to get the search to work with WooCommerce products and custom fields. I’ve setup a very simple search form on the home page and turned on WordPress debug. I receive the following error:

Undefined offset: 1 in /home/shdplans/public_html/dev1/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/functions/functions.php on line 1128

I need to get this fixed ASAP, the client wants the site to go live this week.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thanks for the proper details and the log-in information. I was able to track down the problem. Since the Search in post (and CPT) IDs? option is enabled on the General Options -> Sources panel, and the search phrase is empty, the search tried to match the post ID to an empty string – giving 0 matches all times.

I’ve fixed the problem directly, and marked it as a bug, will be fixed permanently in the upcoming release of course.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

vfontjr
    vfontjr
    Participant

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Error Message in Debug’ is closed to new replies.