Error on update

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by mitua mitua 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mitua
    mitua
    Participant

Hi Ernest,

I manually replaced the old files and folders of the plugin with the files and folders of the updated from the envato downloads.

Am getting the following error:

‘Warning: require_once(/home/u632187577/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro//includes/asp_init.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/u632187577/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/ajax-search-pro.php on line 40

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/u632187577/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro//includes/asp_init.class.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/php-5.5/pear’) in /home/u632187577/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/ajax-search-pro.php on line 40′

What could be the problem?Is there any file missing in the update or am I making any mistake in update?

Amit

;

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Looks like the copying was interrupted (or the unzipping skipped files), because it indicates a missing file. I have checked, but it’s not missing from the package. You should try again, or rather try to upload via the plugin manager, it’s much safer.

You can deactivate, delete, and install the new version without loosing your settings.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

mitua
    mitua
    Participant

Hi again,

I redownloaded and installed through plugin manager and it worked without error.nd also I checked my issue of all blogs in multisite.
    As from a short test , It is working fine.

But I came to know something noticeable(perhaps a small error) in this feature.

Actually I had two sample multisites.I tested the added feature of ‘all blogs’ in both. What is happening is :
    In 1 website when I have clicked the all blogs it has disabled the dragging of individual blogs.(there was just 1 main blog in it)

In another when I clicked the all blogs the individual blogs can be dragged and dropped too.Though functionally ‘all blogs’ has superceded and is working fine.but this was a small thing(perhaps a small bug) I found.

You may look into it whenever you find time.

Amit

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.