Error upon activation of Ajax search pro

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Error upon activation of Ajax search pro

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    fitnes
    fitnes
    Participant

When I try to activate the plugin Ajax search Pro I get an error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Sabai_NotInstalledException’ in /home/fitnessz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sabai/lib/Sabai.php:420 Stack trace: #0 /home/fitnessz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sabai/lib/Sabai.php(76): Sabai->_loadAddons() #1 /home/fitnessz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sabai/lib/Sabai/Platform/WordPress.php(1100): Sabai->loadAddons() #2 /home/fitnessz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sabai/lib/Sabai/Platform/WordPress.php(1217): Sabai_Platform_WordPress->getSabai() #3 [internal function]: Sabai_Platform_WordPress->onInitAction(”) #4 /home/fitnessz/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(496): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /home/fitnessz/public_html/wp-settings.php(353): do_action(‘init’) #6 /home/fitnessz/public_html/wp-config.php(116): require_once(‘/home/fitnessz/…’) #7 /home/fitnessz/public_html/wp-load.php(29): require_once(‘/home/fitnessz/…’) #8 /home/fitnessz/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(31): require_once(‘/home/fitnessz/…’) #9 /home/fitnessz/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(10): requ in /home/fitnessz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sabai/lib/Sabai.php on line 420

What to do to fix this?

Best regards,

fitnes

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

The error is coming from another plugin, based on the error message:
    /home/fitnessz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sabai/lib/Sabai.php

Sabai directory is that plugin I’m guessing?
    Try to deactiavate that plugin temporary and try again. You will most likely see this error message if you will try to activate any other plugin as well, as there is no reference to the ajax search pro in the error message.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.