Error when activate

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Dani
    Dani
    Participant

Hi, I get a error when activate this amazig plugin. This is the error:

Type=cdir;Modify=20170717144351;Perm=cmpdfe;UNIX.mode=0755;UNIX.owner=3622513;UNIX.group=1110; .
    Type=pdir;Modify=20170717144351;Perm=cmpdfe;UNIX.mode=0755;UNIX.owner=3622513;UNIX.group=1110; ..

can you help me, because I try desactivate all plugin and activate the default wordpress theme and the error continue. Thank you!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you for the details, but I can’t seem to be able to log-in to the back-end. The wp-login.php and the wp-admin/ are seem to be deactivated, and the login form does not seem to be working for me for some reason. Can you please point me to the URL where I can access the admin panel?

The FTP details are working perfectly 🙂

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Dani
    Dani
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I’m still not able to log in with the details, I get an error message: https://i.imgur.com/G8p5903.png
    Can you please check if the log-in details are correct?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Dani
    Dani
    Participant
    Dani
    Dani
    Participant
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I would like to work on it at this moment if possible. I’m hoping to pinpoint the problem soon. Thanks!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

I have found the problem. One of the plugin files was seemingly edited, and those lines appeared on top of it, see this: https://i.imgur.com/Og6WA40.png

It looks like as if the group permissions or file permissions were changed on another file or an ‘ls’ command was run via SSH, and outputted to this file. Anyways, I have removed those lines, now it will work without problems. Please keep in mind that those lines were put there externally, as the plugin does not contain them, I just double checked.

This should not re-appear, but if so, then I recommend checking your bash scripts, in case you run any via SSH. But I think this was only accidental, and probably will not appear again.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Dani
    Dani
    Participant

Thank you very much for everything, I see that it was solved. To my knowledge I have not put those lines, nor added any code, I hope it was a server error. I will also change the passwords for more security. Thanks again!!!

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.