Error when trying to "update" a page with this plugin activated

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Error when trying to "update" a page with this plugin activated

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Chariti Canny Chariti Canny 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chariti Canny
    Chariti Canny
    Participant

I have installed Ajax pro and have created a search button with no customization. I try to put it on the home page, and when I update, I get the error below. Also, when I update without trying to insert the new search code shortcode, the same error kicks up:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wptr_supress_title() in /home/indyria/dsolves.com/wp-content/plugins/title-remover/title-remover.php on line 16

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/indyria/dsolves.com/wp-content/plugins/title-remover/title-remover.php:16) in /home/indyria/dsolves.com/wp-admin/post.php on line 242

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/indyria/dsolves.com/wp-content/plugins/title-remover/title-remover.php:16) in /home/indyria/dsolves.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1207

This error is only happening when updating the post pages.

Q: Why is the error popping up?
    Q: why can’t I add the shortcode to the first text box on the home page?

• This topic was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by Chariti Canny Chariti Canny.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chariti Canny
    Chariti Canny
    Participant

This error is also only happening when I try to update using the backend, which I do need to do sometimes.

Chariti Canny
    Chariti Canny
    Participant

You can close this. I have figured it out. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Error when trying to "update" a page with this plugin activated’ is closed to new replies.