Error with W3 Total Cache

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #31608
    imjinoh06
    imjinoh06
    Participant

    Hi,
    Recently I have installed W3 Total Cache plug in and Ajax search pro does not apear.

    I tried and searched but could not find what to do.

    I have attached screenshot of working version.

    Thank you.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #31616
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


    #31643
    imjinoh06
    imjinoh06
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    #31650
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

    Thank you!

    It looks like you have an issue with the HTML minification. For example, when I log in, and check the page source, the page elements look perfectly fine, but when cached, it is completely broken.
    For example:
    – Incorrectly “modified” input element within the search: https://i.imgur.com/pHthP2Q.png
    – Correct (when logged in): https://i.imgur.com/Ds9jyVB.png
    The error console is also full of error reports: https://i.imgur.com/WsrjB5l.png

    Unfortunately these issues are not generated by the search plugin. It does not work because of these issues. I believe the most important one is the minification/HTML optimization related problem. I am 99% sure that the incorrect minfication causes all the issues.

    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

    If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)


Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.