Events Calendar Search Fails with filters selected

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Events Calendar Search Fails with filters selected

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sezg46
    sezg46
    Participant

Hi,
    The ajax search pro works very well with The Events Calendar upon page load:
    https://dev-penn-ctl-wp.pantheonsite.io/events/

However, when I select any filter or change the datepicker, it no longer works.

For example, if i use the prev/next arrows ( < > ) and then try to type something, as soon as I pause, the screen loses scrolls and focuses halfway down the page.

I deactivated all plugins except TEC plugins and your plugin. It still doesn’t work. I also tried it with the parent theme and default theme.

The attached video shows it in action. Can you please help me??
    Thank you,
    Sez

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

This happens because of the ajax page loading – when elements of the page are replaced/moved, all event hadnlers are detached. It acts as if the page was “reloaded” but scripts are not executed again.
    Luckily this is not the first time we are dealing with similar issues, in fact there is an option on the plugin back-end, which you can enable, and will very likely resolve this problem: https://i.imgur.com/CnRbOaH.png

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

sezg46
    sezg46
    Participant

Oh wow, that fixed it! Amazing! Thanks so much, I expected a much more complicated answer. GREAT PRODUCT, really improves the events calendar immensely. Thank you!
    Sez

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster
    You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.