Excerpts are not showing up

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Excerpts are not showing up

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Tobias Tobias 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Tobias
    Tobias
    Participant

I received from you a beta version in december which I really like.
    I don’t know if there is a final release yet but want to take the time and give back to you some thing that would make this plugin even more awesome:

– I noticed that the abstracts in the search result pane do not honor the excerpt field. Would it be very hard to make Ajax Pro compatible to the excerpts field? In many instances, pages contain code and other unreadable info at the beginning which is why separate excerpts are used. It would be nice if they would appear in the results pane.

– You ship a widget that shows the most used search terms, and when a user clicks one of them, the search term is filled into the search form – nice! Would it be possible to add an option to automatically trigger the search then? This would be even more intuitive.

Anyway, I love your plugin, and would be greatful for any info regarding its state and availability as a release version.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.