Exclude a category in the search

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Exclude a category in the search

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    asthyanax12
    asthyanax12
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m having a search with the category for each video which is a custom post type. What I’m trying to do now is adding may be a checkbox or something like below the search may be that would have a checkbox to include/exclude a certain category and I’m don’t sure how I could do that. I tried in the frontend settings > Content Type > Content type filter and select Taxonomy term which seems to work when I check the option but I want to show only that category when selected AND exclude it when I uncheck it. That is the part that I’m don’t sure. If I check it I can see only that category which is fine but if I uncheck it it’s not working.
    Thank you for your help

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

Having the single checkbox, whenever it is unchecked the plugin by default does not consider that, as when no checkboxes are checked the filters are inactive.

You can change that behaviour here with this option.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.