Exclude csv files

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by multi_med multi_med 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    multi_med
    multi_med
    Participant

Hi, in attachemets I have allowed mime types pdf only but in search results I got csv files. How can I exclude csv files from results?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

I can’t seem to be able to re-create this problem. I’ve uploaded a test CSV and a PDF file to a test server, and using this mime type:

application/pdf

..I’m only getting the PDF file as a result, so I don’t know yet.
    – What mime types do you have entered into the field?
    – Do you get any other attachment types as results?
    – Can you please add temporary FTP and login access, so I can take a look at the issue?

I’ve investigated the attachment search core code, but unfortunately I don’t see any mistakes there, so I don’t know what can be causing this. Maybe the mime type of the CSV files was wrongly recognized by wordpress by accident?

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

multi_med
    multi_med
    Participant

In Allowed mime types I have only application/pdf
    i will give you login access if you can please confirm that setting reply as private is safe.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have looked, but the attachment search is disabled. So, I enabled it for testing, but I only got PDF results for anything.

Then I looked at the media library, but I can’t see any CSV files, only PDF, I tried to look for them
    – pdf, lots of files: https://i.imgur.com/xJXktkd.png
    – csv, nothing: https://i.imgur.com/czHQXpa.png

What phrase gives CSV results? I would like to test it, but I’m not getting any CSV results, when I enable the attachment search. Thank you!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

multi_med
    multi_med
    Participant

Hi, I don’t know how but I can’t see csv files anymore. Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.