This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by
- March 17, 2020 at 4:52 am #26278Participant
Hi can you help me with the following how can i:
1. How to Exclude Draft posts, password protected and private post and pages from search results?
2. When searching for an image is it possible to go to a webpage rather a direct link to the image?
3. When searching for an image can we auto exclude images below a certain resolution so only the high res shows?
4. When searching for an image can this be opened in a new window and posts and pages within the same page?
5. When added to the menu as per the documentation I noticed the bar is small is it possible to change the width within the menu?March 17, 2020 at 9:28 am #26279Keymaster
1. By default only published posts are returned, these are excluded automatically. This can be changed here: https://i.imgur.com/WgucRtu.pngBest,
2. You can change the destination URL to either the file URI, the attachment page or the parent page, here: https://i.imgur.com/6CtiXcf.png
3. No, unfortunately that is not possible
4. I’m afraid this is not possible either
5. It highly depends on the exact implementation. If you can provide a link to the URL where the search is visible, I might be able to suggest either a configuration or custom CSS code
If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.