Exclude from JS cache and optimization

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Exclude from JS cache and optimization

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    samuelepellizzari
    samuelepellizzari
    Participant

Dear Sirs,

I am getting unpredictable behaviour when using Ajax Search Pro with WP Rocket.

I know you don’t offer support for third-party plugins. However, I would just like to disable Ajax Search Pro from JS optimization. Could you please help me to refer to the specific js files being used by Ajax Search Pro?

Many thanks,

Samuele

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

The javascript files are generated on the fly depending what search features are enabled on the given page, and if the file system supports it then they are cached and enqueued in a single file.

The file names are hashed, but if you can exclude directories too, then you can try excluding these:

/wp-content/cache/asp/
    /wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/js/

These are the only two sources where the javascript files for the plugin should be originated from. Excluding these directory matches should exclude them from optimization.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.