Failed To Open Stream Error

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Failed To Open Stream Error

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by 914digital 914digital 1 year ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    914digital
    914digital
    Participant

Hey Team,
    When trying to activate the plugin on my site, I’m getting the following error.

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Warning: require_once(/www/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro//includes/classes/core/core.inc.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/ajax-search-pro.php on line 41 Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Failed opening required ‘/www/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro//includes/classes/core/core.inc.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php’) in /www/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/ajax-search-pro.php:41 Stack trace: #0 /wordpress/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(2314): include_once() #1 /wordpress/wp-admin/plugins.php(192): plugin_sandbox_scrape(‘ajax-search-pro…’) #2 {main} thrown in /www/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/ajax-search-pro.php on line 41

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

This means that a file is physically missing from the folder. This happens when the installation or extraction process fails in WordPress core or when the file is deleted by accident or by a 3rd party application. The most likely cause is either accidental deletion or failure during extraction.

Please delete the plugin via the plugin manager, upload again, then activate – it will resolve the issue.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

914digital
    914digital
    Participant

Thank you. Will try.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.