Fancybox and result templating

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Fancybox and result templating

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by jmjones328650 jmjones328650 4 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jmjones328650
    jmjones328650
    Participant

Hi!

Me again 🙂 I have run into some problems and I really need some help. The problems I have are as follows:

1. Custom result templating: When using the <?php echo $r->date; ?> the output is ‘0000-00-00’. Is there an option change the date format so that it reads for example 14 April 2020?

2. Custom result templating: Very much like the issue explained above, When using the <?php echo $r->time; ?> the output is returns a figure that includes seconds. Is there an option change this so that is just displays hh:mm?

3. Integration with Fancybox: Third and final issue 🙂 I have Fancybox JS on my project that is used to open security incident reports that are custom posts as an iFrame. I have spent the entire night trying to find a solution that will incorporate Fancybox into the search results but I have had no luck. I have searched around and tried various different possible solutions, but I have had no luck.

Thanks again for your help!

jmjones328650
    jmjones328650
    Participant

UPDATE – Issue number 3 has been solved. All that was required was to insert:

$("[data-fancybox]").fancybox({
    		afterShow: function( instance, slide ) {
    		}
    	});

The other issues remain unsolved though 🙂

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

1&2. Probably using the get_the_date() function is the best option here. It accepts the date format variables.

Something like:

<?php echo get_the_date('d F Y', $r->id); ?>

..and for the time:

<?php echo get_the_date('H:i', $r->id); ?>

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

jmjones328650
    jmjones328650
    Participant

Hi Ernest!

Brilliant, works an absolute charm. Thanks so much!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.