Fatal error in new install & Test (can't see it on screen)

Home Forums Product Support Forums Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support Fatal error in new install & Test (can't see it on screen)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by acluk acluk 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    acluk
    acluk
    Participant

Hello.
    On a new 3.9.1 install I have attempted to set up a test RPP and before I get too far I see a ‘Fatal error’ at the bottom right of my GUI window. I click Show Details – but cannot see anything…
    BTW – the Nav window on the left of the WP-ADMIN screen blacks out when this error occurs; see attached…

I ran the ‘Compatibility check’ and got a success.

I added the shortcode to a Page and previewed it – I get this:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘[‘ in /home/biker475/public_html/wp-content/plugins/related-posts-pro/includes/views/rpp.shortcode.php on line 150

Advise asap please.
    many thanks
    Clive

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Sorry, it is a problem with pre 5.3.5 php versions. I had been fixed and uploaded to codecanyon, it’s not yet verified.

I’m attaching the fixed version, please install this one, it should work without errors.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

acluk
    acluk
    Participant

Seems Ok now. thanks

acluk
    acluk
    Participant

… in as far as it’s not erroring… sadly, there’s another issue – I think. I’ll start another thread for that.
    Cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Related Posts Pro for WordPress Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.