Fatal Error. Plugin Cannot Be Activated

Home Forums Bug reporting, Questions & Suggestions Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Fatal Error. Plugin Cannot Be Activated

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Keymaster
1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Participant

The most recent version of the plugin cannot be activated because of a fatal error. Can you provide a previous version of the plugin until this is resolved? Please see attached screenshots. This is the first time this has happened in the 3+ years I’ve had the plugin.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

There is no such query executed by our plugin, as described in the error message. We cannot replicate this on any of our test servers, and there are no other reports of this issue either. The problem very likely relates to something else too.
    Moreover, the file and code segment the error refers to was not changed since the previous 20 releases. I checked the code to make sure this is not something I overlooked, but there was indeed no change in that file.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Participant
    You cannot access this content.

I’m sorry, but I can’t do that.

It would not change anything, as the file referenced by the error message has not been changed for a very long time. You should try completely uninstalling and re-installing the plugin, to make sure there is no file corruption causing the problem here.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.