Fatal error triggered by a conflict

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Fatal error triggered by a conflict

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    widevisions
    widevisions
    Participant

Dear Sirs,
    I experienced a conflict with another plugin, enabling both the toold cause this error:
    Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function WordPress_Helpdesk_Ticket_Post_Type::modify_title(), 1 passed in /home/photoacc/cleverframes.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286 and exactly 2 expected in /home/photoacc/cleverframes.com/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-helpdesk/admin/class-wordpress-helpdesk-ticket-post-type.php:966 Stack trace: #0 /home/photoacc/cleverframes.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WordPress_Helpdesk_Ticket_Post_Type->modify_title(‘Frequently Aske…’) #1 /home/photoacc/cleverframes.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(‘Frequently Aske…’, Array) #2 /home/photoacc/cleverframes.com/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/classes/etc/indextable.class.php(494): apply_filters(‘the_title’, ‘Frequently Aske…’) #3 /home/photoacc/cleverframes.com/wp-content/plugins/ajax-search-pro/includes/classes/etc/indextable.class.php(303): asp_indexTable->tokenizeTitle(Object(WP_Post), Array) #4 /home/photoacc/cleverframes.com/wp-content/plugins/ajax-sear in /home/photoacc/cleverframes.com/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-helpdesk/admin/class-wordpress-helpdesk-ticket-post-type.php on line 966
    WP 4.9.4 multisite (single domain)
    PHP 7.1.14
    Theme Divi 3.0.109
    Debug process done, plugin conflicting: Ajax Search Pro and TotalDesk
    No other conflict emerged.
    I contacted the other author first (I never had other issues previously) and they replied that this happens because Ajax Search Pro uses an outdated hook.
    I am using Ajax Search Pro as the main search engine in the network, and the other plugin gives me support functions, knowledge base and FAQ functions in the online shop and (in evaluation) in the other sites.
    Website under development, not online yet, I can provide backend access if needed.
    I would love if this conflict can be fixed, even if I know it is not a true “issue” of your plugin.
    Just asking because IF what they said is true, it could be good for you to know too and a fix (or a worlaround) can be a shared benefit.
    Kindest regards

Lorenzo

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Dear Lorenzo,

Thank you very much for letting us know. I have checked the source, and there is indeed an error within the reported line, the developer of the other plugin was correct.

I used the FTP access to correct that temporarily on your server, please try it, it should be okay now. I will of course include this fix in the upcoming release.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

widevisions
    widevisions
    Participant

Hi, may I say this is unbelievable… :)))
    Whenever it works or not (and I will let you know of course, I can understand it could take a while)
    Best support ever had, gorgeous SLA, great professional ethic.
    You deserve a 6 star rating at Envato that I am going to place right now.
    Kindest regards, udates following asap

Lorenzo

widevisions
    widevisions
    Participant

Hi
    I can confirm that I am not experiencing the same (evident) issue anymore.
    More extensive testing is probably needed and it will take a while.
    If any additional issue should emerge, I will let you know.
    Again thank you very much!
    Kindest regards

Lorenzo

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thank you very much for your kind words, I really appreciate them 🙂

I confirm this is a possible fix then, thank you again! I will leave this topic open for a bit yet, just in case.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.