Fatal error when loading TablePress

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Fatal error when loading TablePress

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jonathan.madison29
    jonathan.madison29
    Participant

Hello.

I am using Ajax Search Pro on my website. In the background I am running some automated processes. When your plugin loads, it is falling over due to a fatal error. You are attempting to support the tablepress plugin. However you are not initialising it correctly. Please see this github issue which shows the error and the remedy. https://github.com/TobiasBg/TablePress/issues/123

Can you please patch/fix this.

Cheers.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you for letting us know, I will make sure to fix this.

If you replace those lines with this, it should do the trick, based on the developers suggestions:

// TablePress support
                if ( defined( 'TABLEPRESS_ABSPATH' ) && class_exists('TablePress') ) {
                    TablePress::$model_options = TablePress::load_model( 'options' );
                    TablePress::$model_table = TablePress::load_model( 'table' );
                    TablePress::$controller = TablePress::load_controller( 'frontend' );
                    TablePress::$controller->init_shortcodes();
                }
    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.