Feature suggestions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MapsMarkerPro
    MapsMarkerPro
    Participant

Hi,
    I am using your plugin on mapsmarker.com/kb and it really helps me a lot to identify which searches are done by my visitors in order to enhance my knowledge base.
    Nevertheless I´d have some feature suggestions, and it would be great if those could be added with a future release:
    1) search statistics: this site only displays the last 20 searches done, so I have to check regularly to not miss any, as I monitor those daily in order to identify questions which have not been answered yet. It would be great if there were an enhanced list view, showing all searches in a chronological order
    2) search statistics: it would also be great if there were a widget+detailed results table for “searches without results”, as this is what I am also looking for (so I would not have to check if there are results)
    best,
    Robert

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,

There is a major update ongoing on the statistics section, with much better detailed search phrase/query logging, as well as better analytics integration. Hopefully we can finish that in the first 2 months in the upcoming year. Anywasy, thank you very much for your suggestions!

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.