filter by date

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by luguru luguru 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    luguru
    luguru
    Participant

Hello, I’m using ajax search pro on an events page. The search engine works without problems but shows me the events that have already happened. I would like to know if there is any way to be able to filter by date so that events that have already passed are not displayed.

A greeting.

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi!

Thank you for the details, but I’m not able to log-in with the username and the password combination. Can you please check that?

This should be very likely possible by creating a date filter, but it depends on how the start-end date is stored for the events. Some plugins use custom fields with a timestamp, in which case it should be doable – but I will have to take a look at it first.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

luguru
    luguru
    Participant
    You cannot access this content.
    Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Thanks!

I think I have found a possible solution. The custom field ‘_event_end_date’ contains the ending date of an event in a MySQL datetime format. I did create a filter to hide all events that ended before the current date as following: https://i.imgur.com/vgHgTf4.png
    Basically anything that has ended, is filtered out.

You can even make that filter invisible, by using the custom CSS code, if you want to:

#ajaxsearchprobsettings1_1 form .asp_custom_f:nth-of-type(1) {
        height: 0px !important;
        opacity: 0;
        margin-top: 0 !important;
    }
    Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

luguru
    luguru
    Participant

Hello! Sorry for taking so long to answer. Thank you very much for the solution, the result is great!

A greeting!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.