Filter determined by two variables

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Filter determined by two variables

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ernest Marcinko Ernest Marcinko 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dfwcraftshows68
    dfwcraftshows68
    Participant

I am trying to create a filter based on some ACF. Our event listings have an Application Deadline, which is a ACF date field, and then there is also a checkbox that also demonstrates when they are full on applications prior to this date. I am trying to figure out a way to have a filter, perhaps a checkbox, that they can select to show events that are “Still accepting vendors.”

I can use a date field and hook it up to the Application Deadline ACF, so that it only shows events with upcoming (not past) deadlines, but that doesn’t account for those events who have checked the “FULL” box on their listing prior to this date. Is there a way to create a filter that would check tboth the date and the checkbox to determine if an event is still accepting vendors as a search filter?

Ernest Marcinko
    Ernest Marcinko
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m afraid this is not possible – dynamic filter selections are not supported, at least not yet.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.