Filtering search results based on ActiveMember360 permissions

Home Forums Product Support Forums Ajax Search Pro for WordPress Support Filtering search results based on ActiveMember360 permissions

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by

Keymaster
11 hours, 59 minutes ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Participant

Our membership site is built on wordpress and we are using Active Member 360 to manage the membership component of the site.

I’m wanting Ajax Search to work in conjunction with Active Member so that search results are filtered based on the permission levels a user has. (i.e. if a user doesn’t have permission to a page, this page shouldn’t be displayed in search results).

Ernest Marcinko advised that if I purchase the pro version of Ajax search (which I have done now), you should be able to assist me to do this.

I have created a video to explain how our site works… there are two issues explained in the video which I would love your help to resolve.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e2ziy54godf2cnh/Ajax%20and%20ActiveMember.mov?dl=0

Hi!

Thank you for all the details.

Can you please also add temporary FTP details? I will try to check the membership plugin API, and construct a custom code within the functions.php if possible.

Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Participant

Hi Ernest, where do I get FTP codes from?
    Thanks.

You cannot access this content. Best,
    Ernest Marcinko

If you like my products, don't forget to rate them on codecanyon :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.